Creatives From Home Challenge
Welcome to our ‘Creativesfromhome’ Challenge!
Creatives from home Challenge has born to improve our creatives skills while we are isolated at home due to Covid-19.
Anyone CAN be part of Creativesfromhome Challenge. It is suitable for all the family.
Just make time to create every day!
Also, it is a great opportunity to improve and complete your Creative Portfolio. You can adjust the topics to your areas of work so, feel free to improvise and use all kind of materials and styles as you prefer or need for your specific kind of portfolio.
Take the Mask Challenge!
Sumer Edition: From 28th July until the 30th of August.
Covid-19 is exposing us to a new normality due to the use of face masks to protect ourselves and others to spread the virus. Why not use this to express your creative talent and at the same time become aware of the importance of its use? Design a face mask, using craft materials (or the materials you think appropriate) or digitally, and win a pack of Arty Goodies!
How can I participate?
- Design and create your mask. You choose the theme. IMPORTANT: This mask will not be created to be used, so it can be made with paper, cardboard, fabric or any material of your consideration. Don’t wear real sanitary masks for this challenge, please.
- Take a Selfie with your masks with a plain background and portrait format. Make sure your camera settings are the best quality possible. Maximum file size 25 MB.
- Send your Picture at email@example.com and let us know:
- The name of your mask.
- Your name or pseudonym.
- Country and City.
- Email to contact you if necessary.
- Explanation of your mask and its message.
- Method of creation: Handmade or Digital.
- Share the selfie on your Facebook and/or Instagram (story or post) with the hashtags:
#themaskchallenge #MakeYourMask #creativesfromhome
Follow all these steps and you will enter the raffle to win one of our 3 packs of Arty Goodies!
- 2 winners for a small art package worth £25.
- 1 winner for a large art package worth £50.
Entries: Open until the 30th August 2020 at 23.59h.
Winners will be announced on the 31st August 2020.
All ages welcome to participate.
You can participate as many times as you want as long as the designs are different!
With all the entries we will create an Exhibition later on in Edinburgh.
- It’s necessary to receive a minimum of participation (8 entries) to make valid this challenge and make the prize draw plausible.
- If necessary and under consideration of the organization, an extension or a challenge cancellation will be applied within the period provided for lack of participation.
- Prizes are governed by lottery. The winners will be chosen in through a random winner selection app.
- Prize items may be subject to change and/or modifications due to availability. However, the same total value of the prize in question will be kept at all times.
Disclosure: Participating you consent to the use of your image in social networks and for its events such as exhibitions or publications. Your photo, email and contact information will not be communicated to any third party or used for commercial purposes.
Terms & Conditions
– It’s necessary to receive a minimum of participation (8 entries) in order to make valid this challenge and give the prizes.
– If necessary and under consideration of the organization, an extension or a challenge cancellation will be applied within the period provided for lack of participation.
– Prizes are governed by lottery. The winners will be chosen in through a winner random selection app.
– Prize items may be subject to change and/or modifications due to availability. However, the same total value of the prize in question will be kept at all times.
Ready to take this Mask Challenge?
Follow our Challenges on Instagram and Facebook and be tuned!